Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Howdy!  My name is Beth and I'm a recent Pinterest addict.  I've decided that the best recovery needs to consist in more than just pinning, and therefore, I'm about to take a journey through my pins and actually create, test, or discard some of my favorite ones.   Since I am a whiz klutz in the creative center of my brain, I need all the help I can get, hence, studying others' ideas. I've become obsessed with the creative blogs I've been reading and following the past few months as I linked to blog after blog, via Pinterest. Since I'm venturing out in such a foreign field of crafting (for me, that is), I decided... why not share my successes and/or failures for the world to enjoy?  I do feel fairly confident in my cooking and baking finesse, so on regular occasions I'll take on a few of the ideas I've borrowed stolen from others pins and posts.  Mostly, I'm creating this blog for my own benefit to use as future reference and as a journal of my fun, or disaster, which ever the case may be. I know absolutely NOTHING about HTML and my lack of creativity extends to my probable blog posting.  Suggestions?  I welcome them!  Just understand, I may not comprehend much beyond cut and paste.  If you happen to follow my pins and really want me to test or try one for my journey, just leave me a comment or message.  I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment