Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pinterest Project #1: Painted Mason Jars

Well, I actually completed my first Pinterest Project a few weeks ago, using the simplest craft idea I could find in my recent pins.  I chose to paint the inside of Mason jars to use as vases for silk flowers.  (They cannot be used with water unless you have a smaller vase to fit inside the jar.)  My daughter was impressed enough to borrow my paints and foam brushes so she, too, could have an easy project to brighten areas of her home.  The pin I copied looked like this: 



Mine are pictured below.  The one on the left is for my sun room and the one on the right for my bedroom.  I love how the embossing on the outside of the jars "pops" from the paint on the inside.  Super cute and VERY easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment