Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pinterest Project #2: Banana Nut Muffins

Yesterday, I had a dental cleaning appointment for early in the morning.  My granddaughters had spent the night with me and were still sleeping when it was nearly time to leave.  Long story short, I was able to reschedule for later in the afternoon and appreciated the extra time so much I made the staff some banana nut muffins from www.allrecipes.com site, which I hope were good!  I remembered a cute way to "gift" cupcakes from a Pinterest pin and used it for my muffins...just made them sweeter, I'm sure.  My idea came from one that looked like this, but I forgot to buy the cups to put them into the bag.



So, I was desperate flexible and just shoved mine into the bottom of the clear bags and adjusted them to sit up-right. I felt pleased with the final product and all the staff at the Summit Dental seemed appropriately thankful!


https://www.facebook.com/beth.shurtleff

No comments:

Post a Comment